[Zope-dev] a simple example of the ZPatterns frame work

Jephte CLAIN minf7@educ.univ-reunion.fr
Fri, 19 May 2000 00:44:07 +0400

--------------E3DA4B30EDB7B178B85D9559

"Phillip J. Eby" wrote:

<snip>

> >The AttributeProvider (that my rack have by default) raise an exception
> >in MyItem.__init__ because i and s do not exist (indeed, I want to
> >create them in the instance!)
>
> Could you give the traceback?  I think it is more likely your __init__ is
> failing because you are setting self.id.  You should not set self.id
> directly in your __init__ method, you should call RackMountable's __init__
> method like this:

Thanks for the insight. It is a pity that I can't write e-mail from
where I work. When I'm back to the office, I will cut and paste the
traceback and send it to you tomorrow. I hope it will be useful.

You probably noticed that when you are at work, it's time to sleep for
me.
see you tomorrow :-)

we-should-definitely-have-36-hours-a-day-ly yours,
Jephte CLAIN
minf7@educ.univ-reunion.fr
--------------E3DA4B30EDB7B178B85D9559

begin:vcard
n:CLAIN;Jephte
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:minf7@educ.univ-reunion.fr
adr;quoted-printable:;;71 rue Lory les Hauts=0D=0AAppt 16;Ste Clotilde;;97490;
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Jephte CLAIN
end:vcard

--------------E3DA4B30EDB7B178B85D9559--