[Zope-dev] how to download a entire ZWiki site?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 12:42:23 +0100

Jephte CLAIN wrote:

> Hello,
> Where I work, I do not have access to the internet, and as such, I have
> to move software and docs back and forth to my office. I understand that
> it is better for collaborative work to use ZWikis, but I wonder, how do
> I download the entire site to view it offline???

An interesting question, since you don't have manage access to Zope.org
and so can't do an export.

And you can't run something like w3mir over it 'cos of Zope's silliness
when it comes to folders and not ending them in / ...

Good luck, and let us know if you find a solution...

Chris