[Zope-dev] 2.2.0a1 won't work with query objects

Robin Becker robin@jessikat.demon.co.uk
Tue, 23 May 2000 10:51:59 +0100

I have started with clean 2.2.0a1 and have then created an admin user. As this user I have
imported my old 2.0 exported database.

I have given anonymous rights to query Tinytables, but am still forced to attempt to login. Even
when I have logged in as the admin user I get an error message I suppose from the dtml fragment

<dtml-in NavData>
</dtml-in>

Zope Error

             Unauthorized

             Sorry, a Zope error occurred.

             Traceback (innermost last):
               File C:\Python\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 224, in publish_module
               File C:\Python\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 189, in publish
               File C:\Python\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 175, in publish
               File C:\Python\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
                 (Object: index_html)
               File C:\Python\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
                 (Object: index_html)
               File C:\Python\Zope\lib\python\OFS\DTMLMethod.py, line 160, in __call__
                 (Object: index_html)
               File C:\Python\Zope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 500, in
__call__
                 (Object: index_html)
               File C:\Python\Zope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_In.py, line 682, in renderwob
                 (Object: NavData)
             Unauthorized: 0

--
Robin Becker