[Zope-dev] Product Loading

Heine Gregor heine@cdc-group.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 18:32:35 +0200

Hi!

Just to be sure: did you restart zope after you changed/added the products?
If no: do it!
If yes: take a look at the Boring Product HOWTO (
http://www.zope.org/Members/gtk/Boring/HowTo-Boring/ ), maybe it enlights
you.

If you have your Zope installed locally and running Windows try the
PythonWin-Debugger.
Install Python 1.5 and then add

import sys
sys.path.append('c:/path/to/python')
sys.path.append('c:/path/to/python/PythonWin')
sys.path.append('c:/path/to/python/win32')
sys.path.append('c:/path/to/python/win32/lib')

in your product's python-modules. To start the debugger insert

import pywin.debugger; pywin.debugger.set_trace()

at the point, where the debugger should start.

Good luck!

	MacGregor!