[Zope-dev] Preprocessed Output

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar@maxnm.com
Sun, 28 May 2000 12:36:45 +0300

A common pattern when developing in Zope is to have a sort of Document that
contains text with some special codes, and then to render them and return
the output to the user.  So we have DTML Documents, and Structured Text
Documents, and Python Methods, and I've written a few for my own use and I'm
sure other people have.

Has anyone thought of making this into some sort of generalized superclass
that does this sort of I thing.  I remember Michel Pelletier worked on
something like this and was telling me about it at IPC8.  Any code written
for that?

--
Itamar S.T.  itamar@maxnm.com