[Zope-dev] [Ann] ZUnit released

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:14:09 -0200

Okay, the cat is out of the bag (in fact, going to Rio for the
weekend) and the worms are out of the can (better worms than
bugs, anyway). ZUnit, the Product all lazy programmers were so
afraid of, is available for review and download from your usual
shop at http://www.zope.org/Members/lalo/ZUnit completely FREE,
from the hands of your friends Lalo and Hiperlógica!

In comemoration of the release, we're holding the "meta-testing
contest": Whoever contributes some unit tests for ZUnit itself,
will win her name in the credits, plus a better and more stable
Product in the future, and an exclusive Warm Fuzzy Feeling (TM)!

Don't miss this oportunity! Check it out right now!

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar