[Zope-dev] Re: Problems with LoginManager 0.8.8b1

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 18:04:28 -0500

Jeff,

The behavior is exactly the same with a "plain" Zope User Folder.  It also
has nothing to do with acquisition, at least not in the way you think.

The problem is that a user who is defined in a subfolder is *not* granted
roles to any folder above them.  This means that they have no access to
"standard_html_header", unless it is set to be viewable by Anonymous.  Hope
that answers your question.