[Zope-dev] FIX for the infamous "__call__" bug - testers needed!

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:58:48 +0000

Brian Lloyd wrote:

> Attached is an updated version of cDocumentTemplate.c. You
> can drop this into the lib/python/DocumentTemplate directory
> of your installation and rebuild it - after restarting the
> Zope site, the __call__ problem should be gone.
>
> I'd really like to hear from some folks on this so I can
> get the 2.2.3 release wrapped up - thanks!

I just tested this using a ZWikiPage from ZWiki 0.7.1 that is set for
structuredtextdtml and has the following content

   <dtml-with someFolder>
     <dtml-var objectIds>
   </dtml-with>

With the current cDocumentTemplate.so, I get the __call__ error.
With the new cDocumentTemplate.so, it works as expected.

So in summary, it works for me.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer