[Zope-dev] strange FTP bug

Robin Becker robin@jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:31:59 +0000

I'm using python's ftplib to automate transfer of my dtml methods back
and forth into my ZClasses

I seem to be unable to GET a method called 'filtered_meta_types'
from

/Control_Panel/Procucts/myProduct/myZClass/propertysheets/methods

I get instead a permissions error 550. I get the same transferring using
another FTP client. I checked the ownership etc and it should be OK. I
can only think it's some horrible acquistion problem relating to the
default filtered_meta_types thing. Indeed when I rename to FMT it all
works quite happily. Is this kind of 'feature' known/expected?
--
Robin Becker