[Zope-dev] Re: CoreSessionTracking proposal

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 10:56:01 -0400

I suppose I could implement something like this (encode the IP address
into the token) and provide a knob to turn it on and off on the id
manager.  I'm not going to do this for the first iteration, I need to
get it working first.  :-)

--
Chris McDonough
Digital Creations, Publishers of Zope