[Zope-dev] Re: CoreSessionTracking proposal

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:07:07 -0400

Toby,

Sorry, I'm still not sure I understand.  :-(

Are you suggesting that the session token should actually store session
data?  Or are you just pointing out the difference between the
implementation an implementation that meets the requirements of sessions
and an implementation adequate for things like the tree tag?

--
Chris McDonough
Digital Creations, Publishers of Zope