[Zope-dev] Zope 2.2.2 Issue: AttributeError: __call__

knight knight@righteous.net
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:42:13 -0700 (PDT)

I hope I haven't overlooked anything here, and not posting ignorantly.

After installing a fresh copy of Zope 2.2.2 on Python 1.5.2, everything
seems to look ok. I created a new user with Manager, and then proceeded to
create a subfolder for a new web site to test out some things in 2.2.2. I
created some dtml documents, then I connected with ftp to create a few
more dtml documents, and a couple subfolders with docs. All dtml docs in
the main subfolder were renderable. ANY dtml docs in subfolders below that
were _not_ renderable, and spit an AttributeError: __call__ generally
inside the standard_html_header. However, thinking that there was
something wrong rendering my header, I realized there was nothing
technically wrong with the dtml in the header.

After installing some products, they all ended up complaining about the
same thing.

I have confirmed this issue with the latest checkout of Zope2 from cvs.

Can anyone else confirm this as an issue?

Regards,

Knight
knight@phunc.com