[Zope-dev] geting relative url in a dtml tag

Brett Carter brett@kavi.com
23 Oct 2000 17:39:20 -0700

I've defined my own dtml tag, i.e. <dtml-foo>.  I want to get the
relative path of the 'calling' object for that tag, in <dtml-foo>'s
__init__ method.  I.E.  if i have a dtml-method 'index_html':
<dtml-foo bar>

When I edit the 'index_html' method, <dtml-foo>'s __init__ method gets
called, and I want to get something like '/zope/index_html' in the
__init__ method.  It's easier in the render() method since the REQUEST
variable is available.  It's not available in the __init__() method.
Any ideas?
-Brett