[Zope-dev] extending objectValues() and objectIds() or ?

Dennis Nichols nichols@tradingconnections.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 05:00:37 -0500

Thanks for the advice (below). I added another parameter for meta type and
everything works great. What's the advantage of using Python Method rather
than an external method, other than thru-the-web editing? Any disadvantages?