[Zope-dev] __replaceable__ or whatever it is ;-)

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:29:13 -0400

Chris Withers wrote:
> I was wondering how the stuff for attributes that are replaceable in
> instance and singleton attributesis getting on.
>
> Itamar says the code is in the CVS for Zope, but neither of us can find
> any documentation.

FYI I actually added the docs in two places, but they were promptly
removed from the place they did not belong: the help system.
Unfortunately the InterfacesWiki is currently the only good place.

> Could whoever did the coding please put something in the Interfaces Wiki
> or point us to where the official documentation lives?

http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/Projects/Interfaces/ObjectManagerItem
(See the bottom.)

> Also, when is it going to land in a erleased Zoep version? 2.3 I
> guess...

That's the plan.

Shane