[Zope-dev] Streaming?

Terry Kerr terry@adroit.net
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:23:36 +1100

Isn't that dependant on the protocol u are using to transfer the data?
HTTP can't do streaming.  You can sort of do streaming using the
experimental multipart content type, but IE browers don't recognise it,
so it is pretty useless.

With the context you gave, you could probably do that with the
experimental multiplart content, but it would only work with netscape.

terry