[Zope-dev] ZPatterns 0.4.2a3 bug fix release

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:30:29 -0500

ZPatterns 0.4.2 alpha 3 is now available.  It fixes all bugs that I know of
at the present time (both reported on the lists and found during our own
usage/testing), and adds one feature: a decent sized screen for editing
SkinScript!

This release does not yet have the overhaul of transaction handling that
I'm planning for a future release (probably 0.4.3).  So the use of
subtransactions in the same transaction where DataSkins are being
manipulated is still potentially problematic if more than one
subtransaction commit occurs, or a (sub)transaction is aborted.