[Zope-dev] using a DA

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@geyer.kabeljournal.de
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:54:54 +0200

--------------7A42758312B349155D51D737

Hi,

i have a problem on using a DA in my Product.
I have a Postgresql DA in my root-folder. If my Product is installed in
the root-folder and i use:

self.con_obj = DA.DA('id','','pgsql','',query)
return self.con_obj()

When i install my Product in a sub-folder of the root-folder and i call
the function above the following error occurs.

The database connection pgsql cannot be found.

Who can help me, please

Thanks as

--------------7A42758312B349155D51D737

Hi,