[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-ZEO] Advice

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:16:46 -0500 (EST)

We're using ZCVSMixin for just such a scenario. It's working a
lot better than nothing. ;-) It does still have rough edges, and you
need to know too much about how it works to do anything complex, but
it does allow us to manage changes and test/stage/update etc with
a much greater degree of control than we used to have... Of course
right now it's unix only... but I should be able to fix that once
my current slate of projects are finished.

-steve