[Zope-dev] ZUserFolder usage and development

Tim McLaughlin tim@BCSWebservices.net
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 19:20:30 -0400

Dave,
1.  I say sync because UserFolder keeps its objects in an attribute called
"data" (list of Users) whereas ObjectManager does not.  The 'name' attribute
is no longer necessary because I usee the id of the object and allowing it
to be specified presents potential discord.

2.  Correct, you're supposed to check for that in your constructor, but this
is a new Product and could obviously be changed.  In fact, I'm thinking of
eliminating the constructor params altogether and allowing them to be set
later.  manage_editUser does check that password and confirm match since in
fact it calls the Super.

3.  I'm gonna pitch this out.  say it all to the benefit of all.

Incidentally, great working with you on this.  Excellent feedback, and your
catchin' on quickly (hooray!  another infected by the Zope bug).

Tim