[Zope-dev] Re: SiteAccess: virtual host monster and setServerURL issue

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@arseed.co.jp
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 01:02:29 +0900

Evan -

I agree with your statement, but the system is behaving differently.

The generated URLs should not have :80 in them and they do not
... rather they have :1080 included in the generated URLs although I
have specifed something as follows:

mod_rewrite result:

    proxy:http://localhost:1080/VirtualHostBase/http/www.foo.com/vtfs/www.foo.com/vdmn/prd/vstg/VirtualHostRoot/
[OK]

and zope/vhm is generating URLs of the form:

   http://www.foo.com:1080/

I believe the setServerURL method is using the port number from the
environment setup from the mod_proxy/mod_rewrite request.  I'm
currently using 1080 for zope (z2.py -w 1080).

- j

p.s. One more related question .... have you tried using
mod_proxy/mod_rewrite with zope's webdav source port (-W) and virtual
host monster?