[OT] Re: [Zope-dev] Introducing a New Concept on Advanced Garbage Treatment Process

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:10:41 +0200 (CEST)

zwj writes:
 > Introducing a new concept on advanced garbage treatment process, and licensing patents
 > For details, please reference the web site:
 > http://zwj5382.3322.net
 > http://zwj5382.163.net
 > The inventor would like to assign exclusive patent license to anyone who is interested in patented advanced garbage treatment process technology.  For patent license, please contact the inventor via E-mail:
 > zwj88zww@371.net
This seems to be another of these stupid patents awarded in the US,
a la "one-click buying", "rendering documents via stylesheets",
"using computers to sell bakery products online".

I have the feeling that this is a sign that capitalism enters
its final stages. It starts to no longer foster innovation.
Advocates, not technicians, have taken over to make money out
of the most trivial ideas.

I hope *very much* that such nonsense can be prevented in Europe.
But maybe, I hope in vain....

Dieter