[Zope-dev] CoreSessionTracking

Magnus Heino (Rivermen) magnus.heino@rivermen.se
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:28:25 +0200

Is onStart and onEnd broken in the CoreSessionTracking (0.8) product? (Or am
I broken? :-))

I have a folder /Radio

Within that folder I have a "Session ID Manager" and a "Session Data
Manager" named Session.

"Session onStart method path" of the "Session ID Manager" is set to
/Radio/onStart

I have an external method /Radio/onStart that does work if called
standalone,

from zLOG import LOG, WARNING
def onStart(sdo):
        LOG('session started', WARNING, 'session started')

but it never gets called when I call my index_html;

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<dtml-var "Session.getToken()">
<dtml-if "Session.isTokenNew()">
  Token is new.
<dtml-else>
  Token is not new.
</dtml-if>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

Ths index_html method does return 'Token is new', but no onStart method is
being called.

What am I missing??? I have read the helpfile over and over again, but it
still doesn't work.

?

/Magnus