[Zope-dev] manage_debug

Andy McKay andym@ActiveState.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:52:57 -0700

Hey Gregor,

Yep, thats the ticket. I just removed the encryption from Client Server. I
have the scheme now I described to where another Zope displays the
information on a development Zope and then shows info on one or more
production zopes. An anybody can sync Zope's up. I keep looking at this and
wanting to package it up, but just havent gotten around to it yet...

Good guiness in Dublin though. Lucky guy.

Cheers.
--
  Andy McKay.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregor Heine" <mac.gregor@gmx.de>
To: "Andy McKay" <andym@ActiveState.com>
Cc: <zope-dev@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope-dev] manage_debug

> Hi Andy,
>
> Whoops, seems like some relict from the Client/Server Product, right?!?
> Actually I was planning to release a new version of that product, but
unfortunately I have quit cdc in Frankfurt a while
> ago and I'm working for Iona Technologies in Dublin now, and now my work
hasn't much to do with Zope any more. :(
> But, one of the last things I did for cdc was some work on this product
and one thing was working on the encryption
> part, making it optional. Yet, I have the not really finished the code but
I've taken it with me to Dublin. So, I hope to
> be able to spend one or the the other weekend working on Client/Server
Product (as well as on ExtFile) and
> contribute a little to the zope community (to which I still have a great
affection). So I will definitely stay on the zope-
> dev mailing list, follow the discussions and keep in contact with all you
great Zopistas out there!

> Cheers,
>
> Gregor!

/Control_Panel/DebugInfo/manage_main