[Zope-dev] make_request

Erik Enge erik@thingamy.net
03 Aug 2001 09:51:52 +0200

[Richard Jones]

| Have you looked at ZUnit?

Yeah :)

| I've started using it and it's pretty useful. Sure, it has no
| documentation,

Sure it has.  I wrote a how-to for it a couple of weeks ago.  I think
it's meant to be included in the next release.

| You might also want to edit the failure.dtml and error.dtml in
| ZUnit/dtml/TestMonitor to make them not emit comments. Not sure what
| the rationale is there, but if you don't, you have to view the HTML
| source to see errors...

Yeah, I actually added code to ZUnit to produce nice red or green
"lights" on tests the pass of failed.  I also included functionality
to describe each test and print some "meaningfull" names as the tests
were run; I don't think Lalo liked it, and I did the patch on
not-CVS-code so that's still just on my harddrive, though.

Thanks anyway, though.  :-)