[Zope-dev] ZODB Mounted storage - links gone

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:27:48 -0400

See http://www.zope.org/Members/anthony/software/MountedFileStorage/ ...
I think we're having a mounted database problem on one of the Zope.org
ZEO clients, so if you don't get it the first time round, try it again.