[Zope-dev] Zope-Bug affecting my url_quoting (bug in getattr?)

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:44:52 +0200

I cannot reproduce this here, using exactly the setup you describe
(external method and all), with Zope 2.3.3.

Maybe something in standard_html_headers is already parsing incorrectly
REQUEST ? Or are you using any non-standard products that would be
active before page rendering ?

Try a <dtml-var REQUEST> in standard_html_header just after <body>, and
also at any interesting point in your files.

Regards,

Florent Guillaume
Nuxeo