[Zope-dev] CVS Opening?

Brian Lloyd brian.lloyd@zope.com
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:49:33 -0400

> > Like this?: http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/1867/view
> >
> > http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/1576/view
> >
> ...and Andy's other patches..
>
> How's the CVS opening coming along?
>
> It sure would be nice to get Zope taking the other big Open
> Source advantage:
> lots of developers.
>
> ...especially when they're motivated and have great ideas like Andy :-)

I totally agree. I know I've talked to a few people individually,
but I should give a little more public status report.

Ken (Manheimer) has done an outstanding job getting all of the
technical infrastructure running like a champ, so that part is
ready. Right now we are only waiting for the lawyering to be
finished (producing the necessary legal-butt-covering-wet-signature
document). I don't have an exact ETA on this, but it should be
Real Soon Now - I'll be letting people know as soon as I know :)

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
Zope Corporation   www.zope.com