[Zope-dev] Re: Zope 2.4.1

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:48:40 -0700

From: Chris Withers [mailto:chrisw@nipltd.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 8:07 AM
To: Andreas Jung
Cc: Tres Seaver; zope-dev@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope-dev] Re: Zope 2.4.1

Andreas Jung wrote:

> > > to what fixes do you refer ?
> >
> > Well, at least the ones to TextIndex.py and ZCatalog.py so that
> vocabularies can
> > be acquired properly.
>
> This should work now again.

Will is be in Zope 2.4.1? Not according to the placement of the
Zope2.4.1-test
tag in the CVS :-(
Neither will the re-organisation of the Splitters to compile on Mac OS X...

http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/dev-archive.nsf/ByKey/0735D7AFBA967897
> > ...never made it into the CVS :-(
>
> hm..I have never seen this patch before. If it is off major interest
please
> put it in the collector.

http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/2514/view

cheers,