[Zope-dev] Extending a class' __bases__ at runtime

Morten W. Petersen morten@thingamy.net
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:12:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Adrian Hungate wrote:

> I think I must have missed the begining of this one, what is it you are
> failing to achive? I have a hotpatch product that does what I think you
> are talking about, so I guess we are not talking about the same thing.

The PatchKit product?  Doesn't seem like that'll do it no...  (that's
kinda cool by the way).  Running 'tar zxfv <filename>' on the latest
.tar.gz extracts them all as single files (without a directory) on Linux..

Cheers,

Morten