[Zope-dev] Extending a class' __bases__ at runtime

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.co.uk
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:41:26 +0100

I have just checked that 4.1.2 tarball and it does contain directories,
is this a compatibility thing? I used the python/zope tar.gz code to
create the file under windows (Part of the same PatchKit).

My linux box is currently very ill so I can only test under windows at
the moment.

Adrian...

--
Adrian Hungate