[Zope-dev] manage_access problems

Zopista zopista@zopezen.org
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:33:23 -0700

> But I can't access in this object if I want 'Reviewer' ???  it isn't  a
list
> or a string because I canp't use

No its a dictionary, have a look at the python documentation to understand
what a dict is.

http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/node7.html#SECTION00740000000000000000
0

Since this is a complicated data structure, you should really be using a
Python script. However if what you are trying to do is who has the Access
Contents Information role, this will work:

<dtml-in "folderEditing.rolesOfPermission('Access contents information')">
  <dtml-if "_['sequence-item']['selected']=='SELECTED'">
    <dtml-var "_['sequence-item']['name']">
  </dtml-if>
</dtml-in>