DCWorkflow (was Re: [Zope-dev] Another open letter. :-))

Matt Behrens matt.behrens@kohler.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:12:25 -0500

Stephan Richter wrote:

>> I am actually working on such an animal, but I have no idea when/if I
>> will be able to release the code.  My request to the powers that be to
>> be able to release my code is moving very slowly.
>>
>> In the meantime you can use it with a minimalist
>> portal_actions/types/workflow triad with a little patch that's
>> currently sitting in the PTK tracker.  Number 401, I think.  Sorry, no
>> doco yet :-)

> PLEASE, look at OpenFlow (a Zope Product). It is based on years of
> research and covers all aspects. It works very well too!

Well, I did, actually, for at least a little bit.  Its concept of
"tokens" seems to be geared much more towards RDBMS-backed apps, and in
some areas seems needlessly complex, at least for the app I'm working on.