[Zope-dev] Searching/Indexing/ZODB/SQL/BerkleyDB

Casey Duncan casey_duncan@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:52:48 -0800 (PST)

Can you all recommend any other books on information
retrieval? I was looking at Amazon last night, and I
found a few that looked interesting, I'm just the type
of guy that has to "leaf through" before I buy the
damn thing. I guess I just need to find a good tech
book store around here...

I think my first real proposal of any significance
will be to replace the catalog with a truely
industrial strength indexing bohemoth, that can be
plugged into this whole "component arch."
thingamawhammy.

BTW: I still wanna chat some time about this, I just
need to decide when, perhaps late next week...

-Casey