[Zope-dev] Searching/Indexing/ZODB/SQL/BerkleyDB

Casey Duncan casey_duncan@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 06:01:32 -0800 (PST)

I posted a few references I found around the web on
info retrieval and indexing to the s'forge doc area. I
think Chris'll need to "approve" them first I think
before they are publically accessible.

Chris: Do I have commit privs to the CVS? If so, I'll
start helping out with some requirements and whatever
other documentation we need.

Also, we should probably create a prototypes or
some-such directory in the CVS for existing code. I
have a couple of things that can go up there for
reference or just as samples.

Also Chris, please create a mailing list for the
project. And grant me admin to whatever you want to, I
can certainly help administer the project as well.

ttfn,

Casey