[Zope-dev] Integrating mailman with Zope?

Fred Wilson Horch fhorch@ecoaccess.org
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:52:17 -0500

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 08:33:41 -0000
"Adrian Hungate" <adrian@haqa.co.uk> wrote:

> I've been away and I am only just catching up with Zope-dev. I have been
> working on a ZCGI product for a long time, but I keep getting stuck when I
> try to port it to Windows (No pipes - No nothing in fact) :(

I'm afraid my solution won't help there.  I basically just rewrote the
standard Python popen library (to pass the environment to the CGI script),
and haven't tested it on Windows.

I'll send you my code separately so you can see what I've done.

BTW, the project page for EcoAccess is on SourceForge at

 http://sourceforge.net/projects/ecoaccess

All of our code is in our CVS repository there (drop me an e-mail if
you need help finding it).

> If you want to look at the code, drop me a line

Sure, that would be great.  Can you send me what you have?

Thanks!
Fred