[Zope-dev] Competition

Thu, 06 Dec 2001 16:56:14 -0800

I'm going to suggest that this is off-topic for zope-dev, as this is a list
fostering cooperation among developers who do not mind sharing their 'beans'
and who do not hold the delusions of conspiracy theory.  If you are not
willing to play by the ad-hoc cooperative social contract of this
development community, please go away.  This is my last post on this matter,
and I suggest others follow suit.

Anyway, you do know all kinds of embarrassing health problems can happen
from hoarding beans, don't you?

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Clark O'Brien [mailto:clark_obrien@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 4:44 PM
To: sean.upton@uniontrib.com
Cc: zope-dev@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope-dev] Competition

No I am not implying anything other then there
is competition in the Zope marketplace and ZC has
positioned itself to be the one that ends up with the
most beans.

This is what makes the free market work and I would do
the same thing if I was in their shoes.

However, I am not in their shoes, and therefore don't
want to brand their company and don't want to add my
beans to their pile of beans. Thats all I was saying.
                        Clark