[Zope-dev] zope collector is broken

Christopher N. Deckard cnd@ecn.purdue.edu
Fri, 07 Dec 2001 12:32:52 -0500

I tried multiple times.  I tried again this time, but deselected the
"security related" checkbox.  It went in.  The issue _is_ security
related, though not something that makes zope insecure.

Thanks,
-Chris

Ken Manheimer wrote:

> I'm sorry, i'm unable to reprovoke the problem!  Is there anything
> unusual about how you were submitting?  Did you try more than once, to
> see if the problem is consistent?
>
> On Fri, 07 Dec 2001 11:43:52 -0500, Chris Deckard wrote:
>
> > I tried submitting a new issue to the Zope collector at 11:42AM
> > EST.  Here's the traceback and error message:
> >
> > Zope Error
> >                Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
> >
> >                Error Type: WorkflowException Error Value: No workflow
> >                provides the "request" action.
> >  [...]
> > WorkflowException: (see above)
>
> --
> Ken
> klm@zope.com

    Christopher N. Deckard      |     Lead Web Systems Developer
      cnd@ecn.purdue.edu        |    Engineering Computer Network
  http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/    |         Purdue University
---- zlib.decompress('x\234K\316Kq((-J)M\325KM)\005\000)"\005w') ---