[Zope-dev] More signal 11 restarts....

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@alum.mit.edu
Sat, 08 Dec 2001 23:09:03 +0900

Daniel -

I have **not** tried this myself yet, but I plan to check this week.
Please take a look at the following URL:

  http://www.humanfactor.com/cgi-bin/cgi-delegate/apache-ML/nh/1998/Oct/0130.html

This mail is related to apache but the same analysis might apply to
zope.  I believe the truss command on the solaris platform is similiar
to strace command on the linux platform.

I'm facing similar problems on the solaris platform but the restart is
occuring maybe 2-3 times per day.

regards,

- j