EINTR ... was Re: [Zope-dev] browser closing connection

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
11 Dec 2001 13:08:27 -0200

So, which is the "official" way of fixing Zope 2.4.3? wait for a hotfix?
apply Matthew's patch? steal asyncore from Python 2.2?

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.