[Zope-dev] Bravery & Zope 2.5 Testers

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:57:50 -0500

OK, I am formulating a hypothesis that if you replace ExtensionClass.h
in Zope 2.4 and Zope 2.5 with the following one:

http://cvs.zope.org/~checkout~/Zope/lib/Components/ExtensionClass/src/ExtensionClass.h?rev=1.16.140.2&content-type=text/plain

(Which goes in lib/Components/ExtensionClass/src/ExtensionClass.h btw)

and rebuild zope .... python2.1 wo_pcgi.py

and rebuld any other modules you may have which depend on extension class

that some of the segfaults could go away.

I have one person testing this right now, and am looking for others to
prove it.

I have *not* been able to reproduce any crashing problems (even Martijn
Faassens one) so I can't tell what may be going wrong for sure.