[Zope-dev] CatalogAware Products and PropertyManager

Matt Hamilton matth@netsight.co.uk
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:58:56 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Dirk Datzert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> has anybody written a some hotfix-like product which makes the PropertyManager more CatalogAware ?
>
> I knew now that adding, changing, deleting properties of a CatalogAware object will not reindex the object, but I want to say that this would be a central point of interest of me.

There is a similar Hotfix to make DTML Documents CatalogAware, I think it
is called DocumentTools.  It might work for what you are doing, or could
be modifiable for your needs.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                         matth@netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet