[Zope-dev] Can't access ZClass object unless superuser

Joshua Lanza jlanza@vorsite.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:47:54 -0800

This must be a simple issue, but I can't get objects that I create from
custom ZClasses to be visible to Anonymous. In fact they are only
visible to the SuperUser. I have granted every permission I can find,
and tried every possible combination with proxy roles.=20
=20
I have wasted almost 2 days on this single issue and it's driving me
perfectly mad. It's the only thing I need to sell Zope to upper
management, but they're growing more impatient as I twiddle away more
and more hours searching for anything helpful on this. The whole site's
built, but only available to me.=20
=20
Any help really really really appreciated,
=20
Josh
=20