[Zope-dev] disabling gc does not necessarily hide memory corruption

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
19 Dec 2001 17:24:58 -0200

On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 13:34, Chris McDonough wrote:
> It would be good if someone who is experiencing random crashes could confirm
> that the the new compiler package fixes their problem.

I might risk losing a few more points with my sysadmin to test it (Hi
daniduc :-) if there was an easily downloadable package with clear
instructions on how to apply it to Zope 2.4.3 (I don't feel like messing
with CVS for this), and if you tell me that it won't corrupt my Data.fs
or anything :-)

Cheers, Leo

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.