[Zope-dev] Re: Zope 2.4 crashes -- possible fix identified, other solutions also suggested

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:37:03 -0500

Well, if you want to grab what is probably going to turn in to Python
2.1.2 from CVS, you can get the release21-maint branch from
:pserver:anonymous@cvs.python.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/python package
python.

This already has the important change to ceval.c in it; but I'm not sure
that the rest of the changes for the 2.1.2 release have been finalized.

I think Anthony Baxter is going to try to put a beta / release candidate
of 2.1.2 up real soon now, but I can't speak for him :)