[Zope-dev] Zope server dies with Netscape's FTP

Pablo Bleyer Kocik pbleyer@embedded.cl
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 08:40:13 -0400

Stephan Richter wrote:

> >     Hey, I am not _that_ silly ;^). I can exit the shell but I leave Zope
> > working
> >in the background, of course. Then all works fine until I do an FTP, which
> >hangs
> >because the server dies.
>
> Sorry, I did not mean to offend you....

    No ofenses ;^)

> I have not used the FTP for a long
> time, but I also noticed that I cannot get to any directories deeper than
> the root one from Emacs anymore. But that could be caused by my own User
> Folder, since it is not updated with the new security implementation.
> Mmmhh, you use the regular User Folder right?

    Yes, the default user folder. I don't access that machine with Emacs, but
maybe I can try doing that to see if I get the same behavior. However, it must
be a problem of the server and not any FTP client.

    Cheers!

--
Pablo Bleyer Kocik |
pbleyer            |"Rintrah roars & shakes his fires in the burdend air;