[Zope-dev] manage_ methods

Jon Franz jfranz@one.net
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:08:41 -0500

Nope!  the method calling the manage_* method can have proxy roles setup for
it
so that it can call manage_* methods for users who do not have the
capability
to call that manage_* method.

Also, any user can be assigned access to the manage_* methods needed on a
particular
document/method/object by giving them the rights do what you need to do,
such as the Change Properties and Add properties rights (might also need the

manage_properties right, but I dont think so) via the security tab inside
Zope...

did this help?