[Zope-dev] Greedy except clauses

Tom Jenkins TJenkins@DevIS.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:41:21 -0500

I agree.  I think this would be a good project for new zope developers to
get into the zope code.  Would we need an ZopeException class hierarchy?

Anthony: can your script be modified to print out the raise statements too
<wink>?

Tom Jenkins                       |<xml>Its
devIS - Development InfoStructure |all you
703.525.6485   tjenkins@devis.com |need it
http://www.devis.com              |to be</xml>