[Zope-dev] Python Product as DataSkin

Michael R. Bernstein webmaven@lvcm.com
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:45:55 -0800

Philip,

I have gone spelunking into the DataSkin class source to try
to find out why subclassing from DataSkin is interfering
with 'normal' (not in a rack) instantiation of the product,
but with no success. Any assistance you could give would be
appreciated.

BTW, I think the first line needs to read:

from Products.ZPatterns.DataSkins import DataSkin

Thanks,

Michael Bernstein.