[Zope-dev] Minor typos in Zope 2.3.1b1 (and potential bug).

Erik Enge erik@esol.no
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:55:08 +0100 (CET)

If you click the Help-link in a manage_propertiesForm screen (point begin
to bring up the Help for the properties) and have a look down where it
says in bold "Note:", followed by this strange line of text:

	[...] This property (or method) should return a list of
	strings will be used to provide choices for the selection.

Well, that cleared it up, didn't it? :).  (Prolly missing a "that"?)

Another thing, which might be a bug or a feature.  I used to do
REQUEST.form.keys() to list all attributes in the REQUEST.  With 2.3.1b1
that doesn't seem to work, because the attributes are in
REQUEST.other.  (This is when posting from a form.)  The words REQUEST and
RESPONSE are also in other, so when I want to do stuff with it I need to
make sure I don't include those in the REQUEST which I'm shipping off
(because then they would only be strings, not instances, to the next
method).